How to become a member?
Before you start…
- Please note that we define ourselves as an open community. You do not necessarily need to become a member to be part of the OpenIoT movement or to join our events. We would love to see people signing-up that want to get more involved in driving the OpenIoT idea forward by actively participating in our projects.
- The membership fee currently is 4€ / month paid on a yearly basis (at the beginning of each year). To limit organisational efforts we prefer to use a SEPA direct debit (Lastschrift). Please read our statutes (Vereinsstatuten) before signing up: 20180820 – Vereinsstatuten OpenIoT
- If you do want to support us without getting involved in further activities, donations are always welcome!
Process to become a member
To become a official member of the OpenIoT community two steps are necessary:
- Download and fill-in the membership form
- Print and sign the document: Mitgliederantrag_und_SEPA_Formular
- Send the signed document per email: Contact
- Hand over the original at the next Meetup or send it to our Postaddress.
Any questions? Feel free to contact us!