« All Events
February 23 @ 09:00 - 18:00
What is the workshop about?
- Short introduction related to LoRaWAN Gateways
- Assembling 2 different types of gateways for the Netidee project
- Setup the gateways & configure them properly
- Install the gateways in the wild join them into the TTN Vienna/OpenIoT network
What will the workshop be like?
- We will have a short session about the different gateway types in use by our Verein, experiences and the rollout strategy itself
- We will work in groups to assemble and configure the gateways
- Two different gateway types will be covered (RaspberryPi/IMST based and Lorix One).
- Other gateway types will not be covered directly in this workshop, but I’m sure we can exchange experiences over a coffee.
- The main focus is on OpenIoT gateways. Hardware will be provided by us for locations chosen by the Verein.
- If you want to work on your own hardware – feel free to bring it to the workshop. Typically those gateways can be set-up in parallel.
- Please be aware that this is not directly a product-troubleshooting workshop. If you need support with your LoRaWAN projects our forum would be a better place to start.