Who we are, what we do, why we do it?
- We are a group of technological interested guys that are interested in new internet-of-things (IoT) technologies. We want to push these technologies forward.
- We aggregate best practices, efforts and share know-how from the Open IoT world so that every maker can benefit from it and focus on innovating.
- We bring LoraWAN to Austria. We build a network that can be used by everyone for free.
- We believe in open source, freedom of information and technology.
- We cooperate with partners all over the world and are thankful for their contribution.
- We are socially inclusive. We love to meet new people, share know-how, discuss things and have a few drinks together.
- We organize regular community meetings. We participate in specific events to share our knowledge about the technology we’re using.
how to become a member of the openiot community
Check out this page to become a member.
Please be aware that you do not need to be member to:
- join community meetings
- use our network and sensors
- participate in projects